- Buffalo Wild Wings
- We share our lackluster experiences with this once-pretty solid chicken joint.
- Chicago O'Hare Eateries
- Lord Fizzlebeef wanders the food courts of the Chicago O'Hare airport looking for a place to eat.
- P.F. Chang's
- When you're looking for the dressed-up equivalent of mall food, this is the place for you.
- Pizza Hut
- Having lucked into a stuffed crust pizza, we take a look at that pie, along with other items I like to get from the Hut.
- Sugarfire Smokehouse
- We take a few trips to this downtown Indianapolis BBQ join (not sadly closed).
- Twins Grill & Bar
- Lord Fizzlebeef has another airport adventure, with another sad restaurant experience.
- Victoria & Albert's
- We review the seven courses (and counting) in a meal at this five-star restaurant.
- Spicy Chicken Wars
- We go on a quest to see what the best Spicy Chicken sandwich is out there, and the result should be all too expected.
- Spicy Chicken Wars II
- We have more chickens to review as we try to see if anything can be better than the Popeye's sandwich.
- Spicy Chicken Wars III
- Another batch of contenders for the crown, but can any of them really unseat the king?
- Banana's are gross. That is all.
- Blow Pop Berries
- Blow Pops are back and they have some new (and reissued) flavors. But are they any good?
- Breakfast Cereal
- We take a round-up of cereals found in our local grocer to see what weird madness kids are subjected to.
- Breakfast Cereal II
- We review even more cereals are we slowly go insane from sugar.
- Girl Scout Cookies
- We bought a bunch of cookies and, once our sugar haze lifted and we woke up months later, we're now ready to discuss them.
- McDonalds Hacks
- McDonalds officalizes its "Secret Menu" items, and we take a look at the good, bad, and the vile from their offerings.
- Skittles Gummies
- Skittles tries its hand at true gummies (which isn't the weirdest idea), but the results are far from great.
- We start sharing recipes and we start off with a trio of casseroles.
- The cooking continues, this time for a fun fiesta on taco night.
- Time to get your soup on as we do another trio of recipes to make on a cold night.
- Italian Feast
- We prepare an Italian feast, from appetizers to main dishes.
- Food Etiquette: When to buy, how to choose what to buy, and what's a fair way to meet everyone's needs in a food-party situation.