HBO Original Programming
- Aquaman: King of Atlantis
- This cartoon adventure sets straight-man Aquaman into a strange and silly world under the sea.
- Game of Thrones
- Set in a world of high fantasy, this show adaptated the novels of George R.R. Martin to spectaular, and blood, results... right up until the series jumped the shark (or dragon, if you will).
- A first look at HBO's female-centric show, although we didn't continue into the series as we hated the characters.
- The Nevers
- Although started by Joss Whedon, this series has switched showrunners to distances itself from the disgraced creator, although his fingers still feel like they're all over the final work.
- Perry Mason
- A new adaptation of the famous lawyer, this show gives us a version of Mason that's down-on-his-luck and willing to do anything to win.
- The story of rich people being awful as they buck for control of the family business.
- The Time Traveler's Wife (2022)
- Stephen Moffat brings an adaptation of this time-twisting romance story, although a fair bit of the magic is lost in the translation.
- Titans (2018):
- The launch series for the DC Universe streaming app, this series starts with a darker, grittier take on our traditional team of fab teens (and a few adults this time around).
- Watchmen (2019)
- A loose sequel to the comic series (and not the movie), this show follows the fall out from the events of the "alien invasion" on a new crop of heroes and villains.
- Westworld (2016)
- After years away, we take a trip back to the robot theme park in this reboot of the core concept. Mayhem (and robot sex) abound.