Amazon Prime Original Programming
- The Boys
- What do you do when good heroes go bad? If you're The Boys, you get revenge in the most violent and bloody way possible. Make those superheroes pay!
- Carnival Row
- An all-star cast leads this alternate world story about fairies and mythical creatures living among humans in a version of late 19th century London (that isn't but is but isn't but it's really confusing).
- The Expanse
- Space, vast and open for humanity to explore. And yet three factions within the solar system -- the Terrans, the Martians, and the Belters -- are constantly fighting with each other for resources, for freedom, and for the right to exist. And all while a weird, alien molecule spreads itself across the solar system, bringing nothing but havoc in its wake.
- Good Omens
- Based on the novel by Terry Pratchet and Neil Gaiman, this series finds two unlikely friends, the angel Aziraphale and the demon Crowley, working together to stop the Antichrist and the Apocalypse.
- Freed from a CIA black ops program when she was just a baby, Hanna is a one-women espionage machine. Now a teenager, Hanna has to make her way through the world with the CIA constantly hunting her. It's kill or be killed in this frought series.
- Jack Ryan
- THe long-running series gets a fresh start on Amazon as the (third?) most famous spy, Jack Ryan, gets his own streaming series to recount all his adventures once more.
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
- Set in the roaring late 1950s, this series finds out titular heroine forced to make her way in the world (as a comedienne) after her husband leaves her on her own.
- The Tick
- The return of the big blue lummox, Amazon's series is the third attempt at bringing this fantastic hero to the small screen, and it gets so much right in the process.