Amazon Prime Original Programming
- Dirty cop Bosch stays just on the side of the line as he solves crimes and keeps the peace on the streets of L.A.
- The Boys
- What do you do when good heroes go bad? If you're The Boys, you get revenge in the most violent and bloody way possible. Make those superheroes pay!
- Carnival Row
- An all-star cast leads this alternate world story about fairies and mythical creatures living among humans in a version of late 19th century London (that isn't but is but isn't but it's really confusing).
- The Expanse
- Space, vast and open for humanity to explore. And yet three factions within the solar system -- the Terrans, the Martians, and the Belters -- are constantly fighting with each other for resources, for freedom, and for the right to exist. And all while a weird, alien molecule spreads itself across the solar system, bringing nothing but havoc in its wake.
- Good Omens
- Based on the novel by Terry Pratchet and Neil Gaiman, this series finds two unlikely friends, the angel Aziraphale and the demon Crowley, working together to stop the Antichrist and the Apocalypse.
- Freed from a CIA black ops program when she was just a baby, Hanna is a one-women espionage machine. Now a teenager, Hanna has to make her way through the world with the CIA constantly hunting her. It's kill or be killed in this frought series.
- Son of a superhero, Mark Grayson wants nothing more than to get his powers. But when they finally kick in, Mark will learn in a very bloody lesson in what it truly means to protect his planet.
- Jack Ryan
- The long-running series gets a fresh start on Amazon as the (third?) most famous spy, Jack Ryan, gets his own streaming series to recount all his adventures once more.
- A League of Their Own
- Amazon brings us a reboot of the 1990s comedy-classic film about ladies getting a chance to play baseball back during World War II.
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
- Set in the roaring late 1950s, this series finds out titular heroine forced to make her way in the world (as a comedienne) after her husband leaves her on her own.
- He's a big man with big fists and a big gun solving big problems on a long walk across the United States.
- The Tick
- The return of the big blue lummox, Amazon's series is the third attempt at bringing this fantastic hero to the small screen, and it gets so much right in the process.
- The Wheel of Time
- The Dark One rises and five brave souls are needed to combat his magic with the One Power in this fantasy series.
- The Tomorrow War
- Chris Pratt, for some reason, is given the lead in this awful sci-fi monstrosity of a film.
- Without Remorse
- Spinning out of Amazon's Ryanverse, Michael B. Jordan takes on the role of John Clark, CIA "Ghost" and operative that can go wherever the official agents are unable.