- Buffalo Wild Wings
- We share our lackluster experiences with this once-pretty solid chicken joint.
- Chicago O'Hare Eateries
- Lord Fizzlebeef wanders the food courts of the Chicago O'Hare airport looking for a place to eat.
- Napa Thai
- This restaurant, local to the Lexington, VA, area, provides delicious Thai food in a nicely crafted atmosphere.
- P.F. Chang's
- When you're looking for the dressed-up equivalent of mall food, this is the place for you.
- Pizza Hut
- Having lucked into a stuffed crust pizza, we take a look at that pie, along with other items I like to get from the Hut.
- Sugarfire Smokehouse
- We take a few trips to this downtown Indianapolis BBQ join (not sadly closed).
- Twins Grill & Bar
- Lord Fizzlebeef has another airport adventure, with another sad restaurant experience.
- Victoria & Albert's
- We review the seven courses (and counting) in a meal at this five-star restaurant.
- Spicy Chicken Wars
- We go on a quest to see what the best Spicy Chicken sandwich is out there, and the result should be all too expected.
- Spicy Chicken Wars II
- We have more chickens to review as we try to see if anything can be better than the Popeye's sandwich.
- Spicy Chicken Wars III
- Another batch of contenders for the crown, but can any of them really unseat the king?
- Wendy's Ghost Pepper Ranch Chicken Sandwich
- Wendy's comes out swinging with a new, spicy sandwich to try and dominate the market. But can the previous queen reclaim her crown?
- Arby's Big Game Burger
- Going head long into burgers, Arby's brings their play on the three-meat combo... but something is absolutely lacking.
- Arby's Hushpuppy Breaded Fish Strips
- Arby's normally brings the meats, but this time they brought the fish and, frankly, they nailed it.
- Asian Quick Bowls
- We review a selection of quick meal options from the Asian section of our local grocery store.
- IHOP's New Hand-Crafted Eggs Benedicts
- IHOP tries to get into the Eggs Benedict game and, man, the results are absolutely less than edible.
- McDonald's Hacks
- McDonald's officalizes its "Secret Menu" items, and we take a look at the good, bad, and the vile from their offerings.
- McDonald's "Improved" Burgers
- McDonald's has updated the way they make their burgers, but the results frankly left me underwhelmed. It's a lot of hype for the same old burgers.
- McDonald's Cheesy Jalapeño Bacon Quarter Pounder with Cheese
- McDonald's presents a variant to their famous Quarter Pounder that, despite the promise of its ingredients, fails to deliver the goods.
- Pizza Hut Big New Yorker
- The Big New Yorker is back after over two decades and we try it out to see if it lives up to the hype.
- Breakfast Cereal
- We take a round-up of cereals found in our local grocer to see what weird madness kids are subjected to.
- Breakfast Cereal II
- We review even more cereals are we slowly go insane from sugar.
- Breakfast Cereal III
- We take another trip down the breakfast cereal aisle to find the sugar-coated oddities for our milk-laiden bowl.
- Sour Snack Roundup
- We sample a selection of sour treats to see if we can actually find something that makes us feel the sour burn.
- Sour Snack Roundup II
- Another collection of candies to pucker your mouth and make your tongue cry.
- Sour Snack Roundup III
- We have another batch of sour candies, but this time they're filled with nothing by dissapointment.
- Sour Snack Mega Roundup
- We dig through a massive bag of various sour candies to see what measures up and what isn't worth sampling.
- Sour Snack Roundup V
- The sour candies keep on coming, and we keep on puckinger up, in this fifth edition of our series.
- Sour Snack Roundup VI
- More sour oddities, this time found in the bargain area of a craft store... and I ate them.
- Warheads Soda
- Warheads brings us soda that promises a sour slap in the face, but can these cans od candy-colored sugar really deliver?
- Chocolate Treats
- We take a look at three new varieties of classic candies to see if any of these deserve to stick around in the chocolate pantheon.
- Girl Scout Cookies
- We bought a bunch of cookies and, once our sugar haze lifted and we woke up months later, we're now ready to discuss them.
- Charms Blow Pop Berries
- Blow Pops are back and they have some new (and reissued) flavors. But are they any good?
- Skittles Gummies
- Skittles tries its hand at true gummies (which isn't the weirdest idea), but the results are far from great.
- We start sharing recipes and we start off with a trio of casseroles.
- The cooking continues, this time for a fun fiesta on taco night.
- Time to get your soup on as we do another trio of recipes to make on a cold night.
- Italian Feast
- We prepare an Italian feast, from appetizers to main dishes.
- Bananas: Bananas are gross. That is all.
- Food Etiquette: When to buy, how to choose what to buy, and what's a fair way to meet everyone's needs in a food-party situation.
- Food Delivery Racket: We take a look at food delivery services and why these companies are simply awful for consumers.