Alien vs. Predator Mega-Franchise
- Organizing things in some kind of internal continuity chronological order, we begin with the 1980s and the most Arnold movie in the series, the original film. We take a dive into the Governator v Predator film that started it all (for the Predators, at least).
- Predator 2
- Set in 1997 (back when 1997 seemed like "the future"), we take a dive into the second Predator film. As the movie shifts the action for the jungle to the concrete jungle, we see if Danny Glover is a capable replacement for the Governator.
- Alien vs. Predator
- The first of two crossover films, we take dive into the better (although still not great) flick to see what works, what doesn't, and what feels strangely familiar.
- Alien vs. Predator: Requiem
- Hated by pretty much everyone, we take a dive into the second AVP to really get a feel for what went wrong. In short: everything.
- Set on an alien planet, we take a dive into this third film. Ready to drop into another jungle for an adventure of humans vs. Predators where the war never ends? I'm sure it'll be a blast.
- The Predator
- The newest (so far) entry into the franchise, we take a dive into Shane Black's continuation of the Predator series. Little-loved by critics, and general audiences, we check it out to see if it's really bad as everyone says.
- A prequel to the Alien side of the franchise, this film looked to give us an explanation for everything to come, but... well, really didn't explain anything. Let's take a dive and see why.
- Alien: Covenant
- Sequel to Prometheus, and another prequel of the films to come, we take a dive into this movie to see if it improves on its predecessor or drops the (acid dripping) ball.
- The first of the classic Alien films, we take a dive into the flick and meet up with everyone's favorite bad-ass heroine, Ellen Ripley.
- This action-packed sequel featured director James Cameron at the helm for a rip-roaring adventure. We take a dive and watch the Colonial Marines blast apart aliens left and right.
- Alien 3
- The third, and most hated, of the classic Alien films, this flick had a notoriously troubled production that just went on and one without any actual movie getting made. We take a dive into the film to see what all the fuss is about.
- Alien: Resurrection
- Ripley is back, via the magic of mumbjo-jumbo and hand-waved sci-fi technology. What's she going to do with her new-found lease on life? Fight aliens, of course, Let's take a look...