Marvel Animated Features
- Ultimate Avengers (2006)
- Launched before the MCU got started, this film attempts to adapt the "Ultimate Avengers" line to the small screen with... mixed results.
- Ultimate Avengers 2: Rise of the Panther
- The Ultimate Avengers are back, teaming up with Black Panther (among other new members) when an alien attack threatens Wakanda.
- Next Avengers: Heroes of Tomorrow
- With the world threatened by Ultron, Tony Stark pulls in four teenagers with super powers to rebuild the Avengers and fight this robotic evil.
- Hulk Vs.
- This double-feature stars the Hulk as he battles two different foes: Wolverine and Thor.
- Thor: Tales of Asgard
- This origin story follows Thor on an early adventure to prove himself a worthy successor to the throne of Asgard.
Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Thor (MCU 4)
- We look at the next hero for the MCU, Marvel's Asgardian god-hero, Thor. Does his adventure stock up to Iron Man's first outing, or is he more of a Hulk?
- The Avengers (MCU 6)
- Bringing it all together, Marvel unites their heroes in a single movie, a capstone to their individual films that became a crossover smash hit.
- Thor: The Dark World (MCU 8)
- We go back to Asgard for a look at the second Thor film, now with 100% less Kenneth Brannaugh and 100% more Dark Elves.
- Avengers: Age of Ultron (MCU 11)
- After the huge success of the first Avengers film, Marvel had high expectations for the sequel. We take a look at the film and try to figure out if it's a hit or a miss.
- Doctor Strange (MCU 14)
- Marvel takes a leap into the world of magic with the introduction of their "Sorcerer Supreme". We take a look to see if it's as... well, as magical as hoped.
- Thor: Ragnarok (MCU 17)
- After two decent, but not great movies, Marvel took the third Thor in a different direction, to great effect. We take a look at how the film shakes out, if it's really the smashing success people say.
- Avengers: Infinity War (MCU 19)
- Marvel's back at it again, smashing their superheroes up against a powerful villain looking to eradicate life across the universe. Can the Avengers stop this new threat, and will the film be any good? We review it and see.
- Avengers: Endgame (MCU 22)
- And this is it, the end of an era as everything from the last eleven years comes together in a gigantic, series-crossing, three-hour epic. You've made it this far so we have no doubt you're in for this movie as well.
- Spring 2019 Movie Preview: A preview of upcoming movies for the second quarter of 2019, with more Avengers than you can shake a stick at.