Marvel Animated Features
- Ultimate Avengers (2006)
- Launched before the MCU got started, this film attempts to adapt the "Ultimate Avengers" line to the small screen with... mixed results.
- Ultimate Avengers 2: Rise of the Panther
- The Ultimate Avengers are back, teaming up with Black Panther (among other new members) when an alien attack threatens Wakanda.
- Next Avengers: Heroes of Tomorrow
- With the world threatened by Ultron, Tony Stark pulls in four teenagers with super powers to rebuild the Avengers and fight this robotic evil.
Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Captain America: The First Avenger (MCU 5)
- Marvel goes back to World War II and we take a look back at the first film in the Captain America series.
- The Avengers (MCU 6)
- Bringing it all together, Marvel unites their heroes in a single movie, a capstone to their individual films that became a crossover smash hit.
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier (MCU 9)
- Teaming up Cap and Black Window, Marvel created a tense spy thriller for this second installment in Cap's series. We take a look at the film to see just how deep the conspiracy goes.
- Avengers: Age of Ultron (MCU 11)
- After the huge success of the first Avengers film, Marvel had high expectations for the sequel. We take a look at the film and try to figure out if it's a hit or a miss.
- Thor: The Dark World (MCU 8)
- We go back to Asgard for a look at the second Thor film, now with 100% less Kenneth Brannaugh and 100% more Dark Elves.
- Ant-Man (MCU 12)
- After the big bombast of Age of Ultron, Marvel pulled back for a smaller, funnier story about a hero that's both small and funny.
- Captain America: Civil War (MCU 13)
- It's Cap v Iron Man is the superhero battle of the century. We take a look at the film to see how it all shakes out when friend fights friend. Will the Avengers be able to stand against internal strife?
- Spider-Man: Homecoming (MCU 16)
- With a new reboot of Spider-man out, we review the third iteration of the web-head in 16 years. Is he more hero than insect? Let's find out.
- Avengers: Infinity War (MCU 19)
- Marvel's back at it again, smashing their superheroes up against a powerful villain looking to eradicate life across the universe. Can the Avengers stop this new threat, and will the film be any good? We review it and see.
- Avengers: Endgame (MCU 22)
- And this is it, the end of an era as everything from the last eleven years comes together in a gigantic, series-crossing, three-hour epic. You've made it this far so we have no doubt you're in for this movie as well.
- The Falcon and the Winter Soldier (MCU 25)
- Steve chose Sam to be the new Captain America, but when Sam sets the shield, and the identity, aside because he doesn't feel like him taking over the role honors it, the American government chooses a new Captain America. Now Sam and Bucky have to deal with the consequences.
- Agent Carter
- Going back to the original era of Captain America, this series follows Cap's "Best Gal", Peggy Carter, as she continues fighting the good fight as an agent in the Strategic Science Reserve.
- Okay, Wait... What?: At one point DC was looking at putting out Batman v Superman up against Captain America: Civil War. We discuss why this was a stupid idea.
- Spring 2019 Movie Preview: A preview of upcoming movies for the second quarter of 2019, with more Avengers than you can shake a stick at.