- The Flash (1990)
- In DC's first attempt at a live-action adaptation of the character, Barry Allen gets struck by lightning and doused by chemicals in his lab, gaining super speed and becoming superhero the Flash.
- The Flash (2014)
- Spinning out of the burgeoning Arrowverse, Barry Allen gets struck by lightning during the night of a particle accelerator explosion, which leaves him with incredible super powers, like super speed.
DC Animated Movie Universe
- Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox (DCAMU 00)
- Before we get to the new universe, we have to reboot away the old one. Or, in this case, several old ones as the current "Prime" continuity for this film is really an amalgamation of various versions of DC continuity that's come before. And then Flash goes back in time and ruins everything.
- Justice League: War (DCAMU 01)
- Now in a fresh, New 52-inspired continuity, we pick up with our favorite, familiar heroes as they set off on their first adventure together, a battle against the evil supervillain, Darkseid. Earth is doomed.
- Justice League: Throne of Atlantis (DCAMU 03)
- Introducing another new hero for the league, this movie gives us Arthur Curry, aka Aquaman, four years before a similar adventure would come out on the big screen.
- Justice League vs. Teen Titans (DCAMU 06)
- Damien Wayne doesn't play well with others, a trait his father would like to see changed. So he's put on a team with other supepr-powered teens to see if they can work together for once. Probably not, though.
- Teen Titans: The Judas Contract (DCAMU 08)
- Now a unifed team, the Teen Titans have a new threat to deal with: Deathstroke, a villain dead set on ending the Titans for good.
- The Death of Superman (DCAMU 10)
- When a movie has a title like this, I think we all know what's coming. Based on the comic series of the same name, this film is only going to end one way, and it won't go well for our titular character.
- Reign of the Supermen (DCAMU 12)
- Spoiler: Superman probably comes back in this one. If that's a surprise, seriously, go read some comics.
- Justice League Dark: Apokolips War (DCAMU 15)
- And with this, the war that has been building over fifteen movies finally happens. And with it, DC ushers in an end to this continuity
DC Extended Universe
- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (DCEU 02)
- After the relative success of Man of Steel (a film that made good money but didn't seem to really have the backing of critics or fans), DC followed it up with a semi-sequel, semi-crossover, putting in the only character in comics arguably bigger than Superman: the Batman. Sadly, the results were just not good.
- Justice League (DCEU 05)
- The production of Justice League was troubled, with original director Zack Snyder leaving part way in (for family reasons) and Joss Wheddon coming in to do extensive rewrites and re-edits. Although the final film is watchable, it's still not great in comparison to the filmic output of Marvel.
- The Flash (DCEU 14)
- Barry Allen goes back in time and accidentally breaks the timestream into a bunch of multiversal pieces in this moderately okay superhero adventure.
- Justice Society: World War II (DCT 02)
- While assisting Superman defend Metropolis, the Flash gets sucked into the past (he thinks), forced to help a team of heroes all the way back in World War II.
- Legion of Super-heroes (DCT 05)
- Arriving years later than expected, Supergirl comes to Earth. She struggles, though, to find her own path on the planet, prompting Superman and Batman to send her to the future to train with the Legion of Super-heroes.
- Injustice (2021)
- Superman suffers a terrible loss and suddenly decides its time to clean up the world, and the Justice League is split over what to do in this gory superhero tale.
- Justice League: The New Frontier
- It's time for a retro adventure as the Justice League goes back to the 1950s era to take on an evil new threat, the Center.
- Robot Chicken DC Comics Special
- No one likes Aquaman, everyone hates Aquaman, guess he'll go eat dirt in this first comedy special lambasting the whole of the DC Universe.
- Robot Chicken DC Comics Special 2: Villains in Paradise
- The sketch animation crew is back for another claymation stab at the DC Universe, this time focused on the villains as they head to the beach.
- Teen Titans Go! & DC Super Hero Girls: Mayhem in the Multiverse
- The teen heronies have to battle a threat to their world from an ancient Kryptonian evil, and also the Teen Titans are here for some reason, in this weak crossover film.
- Justice League x RWBY: Super Heroes and Huntsmen, Part One
- The Justice League gets sucked into the world of Remnant where they work with the team of RWBY to try and figure out how they got there and why the world seems so wrong.
- DC FanDome 2021: A look at the upcoming projects for DC Comics in 2021 and 2022