Fox X-Men Films
- X-Men Origins: Wolverine
- If we go by the in-series continuity, our first stop chronologically would be with this origin story for fan-favorite character, Wolverine. Sadly, and there's no other way to put it, this movie sucks. Hard.
- We then jump over to the very first movie in the FOX film series to be released, the blockbuster original.
- X2: X-Men United
- With the money the first movie was able to produce, FOX green-lit a bigger, splashier sequel. Thankfully, unlike many "bigger is better" sequels, this one actually holds up.
- X-Men: The Last Stand
- Due to too much studio interference, the team behind the original two movies left mid-way into production of the third. The troubled production was not well received by fans, so we take a look to see just what went wrong in the film.
- The Wolverine
- The final film in the original continuity (more on that in a sec), this film follows the story right after X-Men 3 as we go with Wolverine on a journey of recovery (and ninjas).
- X-Men: First Class
- We take a look at Fox's attempt to soft-boot the series after the back-to-back train wrecks of X-Men 3 and X-Men Origins via the magic of a prequel.
- X-Men: Days of Future Past
- A look at the groovy 1970s-based sequel in the new continuity. Also featuring the stars of the original continuity. Oh, and time travel, because this wasn't confusing enough.
- A future-set mutant-drama starting everyone's favorite character. We take a look at this dark and gritty final Wolvie film.
- Hulk Vs.
- This double-feature stars the Hulk as he battles two different foes: Wolverine and Thor.
- X-Films Timeline: We take a dive into the series timeline to see if we can parse something cohesive out of the mess.
- You're Welcome: Come on, sing along!