- Jurassic Park
- We begin our dive into the world of genetically resurrected dinosaurs with a look at the first movie, Jurassic Park, based on Michael Crichton's novel of the same name and directed by Steven Speilburg. Is it a winner or should it have remained in the tar pits? Let's find out.
- The Lost World: Jurassic Park
- We're going back to the park. Well, really, we're going to a second island near the park, one that also has dinosaurs, and we take a look to see if this movie continues the hype of the first film.
- Jurassic Park III
- The third, and little loved, film in the series. We take a look to see if a third jaunt with the dinos was a good idea or not (it wasn't).
- Jurassic World
- Years after our last visit to the islands, we find a new park built on the remains, brimming with tourists (and dinosaurs). We take a planned look at the film and watch as the dino chaos unfolds.
- Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous
- Taking place parallel to Jurassic World, this show follows the first six campers ever to enjoy the delights of the camp attached to the park... right up until all hell breaks loose in the camp proper.
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
- I'll give this film, the fifth in the franchise, credit: it finally, eventually, gets us away from the damn island. That's about all the credit this terrible movie deserves, though...