- Batman (1966)
- What is the Batman without the Joker? We look at Batman's earliest appearances, including the 1966 series (and film), the first appearances of the Joker.
- Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders
- Adam West and Burt Ward return to their most famous roles for an aimated continuation that picks up as if the classic series never ended.
- Batman vs. Two-Face
- Adam West and Burt Ward come back again to take on a new dastardly demon, the rampaging ruler of ruckus, Two-Face.
Butron, Timm, and Nolan Era
- Batman (1989)
- Twenty years after the 1966 TV show went off the air, Batman was back and on the big screen with an adventure directed by Tim Burton. We take a look at the film, and it's weird version of the Joker.
- Batman: Mask of the Phantasm
- THe best animated Batman is back, on the Silver Screen, as he battles a new foe, the Phantasm, who just may be someone all to familiar to him after all...
- Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker
- Now, decades after Joker was last seen, it seems like the Clown Prince of Crime has returned, and he's coming after Bruce, Terry, and everyone else in the Bat-family.
- The Dark Knight
- After Batman Begins rebooted the Bat and washed the taste of the Schumacher films away, fans clamored for further adventures in the Nolan universe. The follow up took a decidedly darker turn as Batman faced off against his greatest foe: the Joker. We look at this film to see how it measures up.
DC Animated Era
- Batman vs. Dracula
- Batman is forced to take on not only the scum of Gotham, including Penguin and Joker, but his worst foe yet: the immortal vampire Dracula.
- Batman: Under the Red Hood
- Batman is forced to confront someone he thought was long dead as a new crime boss move into town, rattling the tenative stability of Gotham.
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, Part 2
- Many decades later, Bruce has retired as the Bat and James Gordon is primes to enter his own retirement from the force. But the rise of a new gang, the Mutants, has cast a dark edge across Gotham, and only one man, one bat man, can save the city one last time.
- Batman: Assault on Arkham
- When Batman viciously takes a prisoner way from Amanda Waller, she calls in her favorite team of supervillains (forced to work with her due to bombs in their necks): the Suicide Squad.
- Batman Ninja
- A look at the direct-to-DVD DC animated film featuring Batman going back to feudal Japan. This film gets really anime.
- Batman vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Adapted from the similarly named comics, this animated movie features a team up two unlikely teams, the Batman family and the TMNT, as they're forced to take on the combined forced of Ras Al Ghul and the Shredder. It is also an absolute, goofy delight.
- Joker (2019)
- In a first, we have a Joker movie without any direct glimpse of Batman (although a young Bruce Wayne does make a cameo). It's also a dark and unrepentant slog.
- Harley Quinn:
- Based on her solo-comic, Harley Quinn has just broken up with the Joker and is forced to find her own footing as a villain in Gotham City. Thankfully she has great friends, like Poison Ivy, to help her on her way.
- Injustice (2021)
- Superman suffers a terrible loss and suddenly decides its time to clean up the world, and the Justice League is split over what to do in this gory superhero tale.