The Legend of Zelda
- The Legend of Zelda
- We begin with the NES original, a classic of its day. But does its old-school gameplay (and stark difficulty) really hold up for a modern audience?
- Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (ICVD)
- We dive into the second game in the entire series, the old-ball side-scrolling dungeon-platformer Zelda II. Little-loved by most fans, we take a look to see what all the fuss is about.
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- A game that defined an era, this third title (and first, and only, Zelda game on the SNES) is often considered one of the best games of its time (and sometimes ever). We dive in and explore the wonderful land of Hyrule.
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- The big reinvention of the series, this Switch entry for the series redefined what's expected of a Zelda game. Is it the masterpiece everyone says? Let's find out.
- Awesome Games Done Quick 2019: We take a tour through the best parts of the Winter 2019 GDQ maraton, including great runs of A Link to the Past, Majora's Mask, and Wind Waker HD.
- Linearity in RPGs: We take a look at what makes an RPG too linear, whether that really even is a thing.
- When Do Video Games Really End?: We think on the endings of games and if an ending has to be an ending.