Project A Series:
- Project A
- A team for the Hong Kong Coast Guard tries to take down a band of pirates, but gets demoted down to street cops in this early action/comedy film.
- Project A Part II
- A direct sequel (in name only), this film finds out Coast Guard seargeant back on the streets as a cop to take down a corrupt cop and a gang of criminals.
Police Story Series:
- Police Story
- Playing another cop, our hero has to take on a gang of drug runners after an initial bust goes very, very poorly.
- Police Story 2
- The gang is back, but so are a group of bombing terrorists, in this direct sequel that lacks even the spark (pun intended) of the original.
- Police Story 3: Super Cop
- The first big release for this series in the West finds Jackie Chan teaming up with Michelle Yeoh for an international caper full of action and intrigue.
- Crime Story
- A serious take for the franchise, this spin-off finds Chan battling his own personal demons, and bad elements on the force.
- Project S: Super Cop 2
- A second spin-off, this time giving Michelle Yeoh the lead role in her own related film in the series.
- Police Story 4: First Strike
- This fourth official entry, and last in the original series, find Jackie's Kevin Chan aiding the CIA in a fight against illegal arms dealers.
- New Police Story
- A reboot for the series, this film takes a more serious tone (once again), as Jackie's Benny Chan battles a group of bank robbing street thugs.
- Police Story: Lockdown
- Another reboot for the series, this time Jackie's Zhong Wen goes on the hunt for his missing daughter while battling a gang of criminals.
Armour of God Series:
- Armour of God
- A former musician turned treasure hunter and thrill seeker goes on the hunt for mythical pieces of armor in this whirlwind adventure.
- Armour of God 2: Operation Condor
- The Condor returns to search out a supposed German base full of gold lost out in the middle of the Sahara Desert.
- Chinese Zodiac
- A decade later, the Condor returns once more, this time on a search for missing brozen heads that leads to a whirlwind international adventure.
>Rush Hour Series:
- Rush Hour
- Called in to help find a missing girl, Hong Kong cop is paired with an L.A. detective for a comedy/action adventure with broad crossover appeal.
- Rush Hour 2
- Traveling back to Hong Kong, Detective Inspector Lee and Detective James Carte now have to take on an international drug ring in this moderately successful sequel.
- Rush Hour 3
- Carter and Lee are back, three years later, to take on the Triads and a skilled assassin, in this vastly less interesting third outing.
- Dragon Lord
- The lazy son of a rich lord has to battle a terroist gang in this middling early Jackie Chan adventure.
- Twin Dragons
- In a double role, Jackie plays twin brothers seperated at birth but brought together due to the machinations of an evil criminal gang.
- Rumble in the Bronx
- In from Hong Kong, a detective who's only in New York to help his uncle sell a grocery store finds himself wrapped up with a street gang and a plot to steal diamonds.
- The Accidental Spy
- This later-period entry for the actor saw him take on the role of an exercise equipment salesman who accidentally foils the plot of an evil gang.