The Works and Adaptations of Elmore Leonard
- 3:10 to Yuma (1957)
- A bandit gets captured by the marshals and it's up to a posse, including one desperate farmer, to get the bandit on a train, at 3:10, to Yuma.
- 3:10 to Yuma (2007)
- A remake that takes the original scripts and adds just a bit more to it, this film follows the same story as the original, but livens things up nicely.
- Get Shorty (1995)
- A mob enforcer goes to Hollywood and realizes his dream of not being a mob enforcer anymore.
- Get Shorty (2017)
- Inspired by the film of the same name, this movie finds our mob goon trying to make a new life as a Hollywood producer, but still findinging him sucked into his old life.
- A deputy U.S. Marshal is sent back to his hometown in the middle-of-nowhere, Kentucky, to deal with crime, drugs, racists, and everything else you'd expect on another day in Kentucky.