- Who Goes There?
- A planned look at the sci-fi novella that started the franchise.
- The Thing from Another World (1951)
- The first adaptation of Who Goes There? proved effective in 1951 but less so as the years drift past.
- The Thing (1982)
- In 1982, John Carpenter took a stab (so to speak) at adapting the source novella. His version, though, was much more intense, dark, and gory. Although not a success at the time, we take a look at what turned this movie into such a cult hit over the years.
- "The Things" (2010)
- This short story reexamines the story of The Thing, but from the perspective of the alien creature living within.
- The Thing (2011)
- Although the original was not a financial success, Universal spent years attempting some kind sequel to the John Carpenter original. Eventually, they released a little-loved prequel that largely retread the same material. Was it really a dude, or is there something special in this retread?
- The Hateful Eight: We take a look at Quentin Tarantino's dark and bloody western / The Thing homage.
- Batman: The Doom That Came to Gotham: Batman accidentally unleashes a demonic force and accidentally brings it with him back to Gotham, and then acidentally fails to do anything useful in this pointless movie.