2002 Live-Action Films
- Resident Evil (2002)
- We start off in a manor, where a woman is passed out in the shower. But it seems she's not just any woman, and this isn't just any manor, as she's led "down the rabbit hole" a quest of danger, mystery, and a whole lot of zombies.
- Resident Evil: Apocalypse
- Alice is back, trapped in the middle of a blown out city, stuffed full of zombies, forced to make allies and find a way to escape this hellish (and poorly written) nightmare
- Resident Evil: Extinction
- Years after the zombie T-virus was released on Earth, the whole of civilization has fallen, Only pockets of humans survive, traveling to avoid the zombies, while ALice acts are their savior and protector.
- Resident Evil: Afterlife
- Once more forced to escape an Umbrella Corp facility, Alice has to find her friends and try to find them all a little salvation in this bloated and stupid sequel.
- Resident Evil: Retribution
- Umbrella has control of Alice once more, and they put her their the ringer in the underground facilities out in Russia, a base just packed with dangers and traps.
- Resident Evil: The Final Chapter
- We come to the end of the series, and go out in a complete lack of style, in this totally bloated and stupid conclusion to a pretty stupid series over all.
2008 Anime Films
- Resident Evil: Degeneration
- Kicking over to the main universe, we have a movie that ties into the actual video game series properly, although this waste of a film probably shouldn't have bothered with the effort.
- Resident Evil: Damnation
- Sometime later, Leon is sent to the Eastern Slav Republic for a completely messy and thoroughly underwhelming second animated adventure.
- Resident Evil: Vendetta
- Leon, Chris, and Rebecca take on an evil scientist out for revenge in this third (and currently final) adventure in the animated series.