- This first film in the franchise launched the globally-recognized monster while telling the tale of the horrors of nuclear war... at least, if you saw the Japanese version.
- Godzilla Raids Again
- A sequel that desperately tried to bring the monster back to far less impressive results.
- King Kong vs. Godzilla
- It's monster versus monster as Godzilla takes on the giant ape Kong in their first ever monster mash-up
- Godzilla: Planet of the Monsters
- In this lackluster anime reboot, humanity has fled from Earth only to come back thousands of years later to try and defeat Godzilla and reclaim their home. Meanwhile, we all struggle to care.
- Godzilla (2014)
- Godzilla gets a new, big budget film that really should be more fun and less tedious.
- Godzilla: King of the Monsters
- Godzilla returns to fight King Ghidorah, Rodan, and everyone else in this much improved sequel.
- Godzilla vs. Kong
- Godzilla and Kong square off again in a film that's much more stupid than fun.
- Godzilla (1998)
- Godzilla got his first American adaptation and Toho learned a valuable lesson: don't.
- Godzilla (1983 Commodore 64 Game)
- This early game attempted to bring the big, green monster to home computers with, actually, okay results.
- Early Godzilla Games (1984-1985)
- We take a look at a collection of lesser monster games and see how they stack up within their own era.
- The Movie Monster Game
- This game feels like an alternative to Rampage, just without the fun.
- More Old Godzilla Games (1984-1985)
- Another pair of monster games to make you regret looking into classic media.
- Godzilla: Monster of Monsters
- This NES game puts you in control of Godzilla and Mothra for a long, lengthy adventure that overstays its welcome.